Fourth and Fifth graders from all over Cache Valley train in the spring to race at the Wellsville Mile. Miranda has enjoyed getting ready for the race. They time the kids at their own schools and them put them into one of three different groups according to their time, with their own gender and grade. They then meet at Wellsville Elementary to complete their races. It's a fun goal for the kids to set and gives them that thrill of a race. Miranda did great this year. She beat her time from last year by almost a whole minute!
Miranda at the starting line.

Miranda and her friends Sage, Cheyenne, & Ariel

Here's Miranda at the finish line.
1 comment:
Great job Miranda! I am pretty sure I wouldnt be able to run a mile non-stop right now. I need to get in shape! :( That would be a fun thing to do with all of her friends though.
Post a Comment