Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sabrina's a Graduate!

Sabrina graduated from preschool the same time Arianna was having her Celebrate America program. Rory and I had to draw lots in order to help us decide who would go to which event (we actually had Pack meeting at that same time too!). Rory got to go to Sabrina's graduation and with him went the video camera. Since I'm not computer literate enough to download that kind of video I'm without pictures of her graduation (Grandma Farr, if you have them, I'd love them!). Sabrina enjoyed preschool with Janae Paskett. She's learned so much and made so many good friends. We've hesitated sending her to Kindergarten due to her VERY late birthday, but there's no way she would wait another entire year to go. Sabrina, we're proud of you and all you've learned and done! Here are a couple of pictures that were shot on the same day as her graduation...

No comments: