Blogeology I am doing it!
My blogeology...
I had to blog-lift this from a friend (thanks Felicia). We've kept our blog for a week and a year now. I just have to say this is the most consistent journaling/scrapbooking/family history I've done in my whole life. Yay for technology! Thanks to everyone for your comments. And thanks to all of you who inspire me and keep me going with this. Love you all!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
A-MEN! It's so fun to be able to keep up with each other's lives via the blogging world! Your family is so beautiful and it looks like you had such a fun-filled summer with lots of great memories!
Are we going to survive without the older ones? Jim and I took turns yesterday playing ponies and little people with Lexie. I guess that's one thing I can be thankful about with him not working is that he can help me occupy Lexie's time. I love the background on your blog. I think it's time for a change with mine!
Love the new look!
Post a Comment