Sabrina started preschool yesterday, Monday August 25th. She goes to Little Star Preschool. We love her teacher Janae (she had her last year and Jacob had her the year before). I don't know if Sabrina was more excited to go to school or to finally be able to wear her new school clothes. She could hardly wait. When she came home she told me all about her day and immediately wanted to know when she was going back. We're proud of you, Sabrina!


4 comments:
What a gem! I love it. Sabrina you're getting too big way too fast. I love you and I'm so proud of you! Have fun in preschool:)
What a big girl! Sounds like she had a good time in preschool. Oh and Sabrina is styling in her cute clothes and backpack. Love you Sabrina
Oh my word, she looks sooo cute! I love that she is such a little model doing all of her poses for the camera! Your kids are getting so big, it is fun to watch them grow up!
It's so cute that she poses for the camera! She is so cute!
Post a Comment