It looks like you all had a fun day -- I can't believe how old we must all be getting -- I usually don't feel old, but, I remember when Miranda was in nursery with me. . .It is fun to see little ones grow up!
Happy Birthday to the big man on campus! Jake you are an amazing kid and I am so very glad that you are a part of our family. What a special guy you are I love your stories and you hugs (even if I have to beg to get them :) You're going to have to teach me the technique of golf my good man.
3 comments:
Jacob, I hope you had a fun birthday! Thanks for inviting Karissa. She is still talking about it. She even told us about the crying party.
It looks like you all had a fun day -- I can't believe how old we must all be getting -- I usually don't feel old, but, I remember when Miranda was in nursery with me. . .It is fun to see little ones grow up!
Happy Birthday to the big man on campus! Jake you are an amazing kid and I am so very glad that you are a part of our family. What a special guy you are I love your stories and you hugs (even if I have to beg to get them :) You're going to have to teach me the technique of golf my good man.
Post a Comment