I came across this website that looked like fun. I've enjoyed digital scrapbooking in the past, but since I started blogging I don't take the time to scrapbook. This website called scrapblog let me do both. This is just a trial run, so don't judge the layout too harshly.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Fun and very cute! What is the website again? Miranda and Ari were telling me about the webkinz when they came down to help Grandma. I asked them what they would do with 1 million dollars and they both said they would buy a lot of webkinz. :) Aren't Fads great? When I was young it was those little digital pets that you had on a key chain and would feed, bath, and take for walks or else they would die. What fun!
The website is www.scrapblog.com. It's really user friendly and so easy to use. I surprised by all it had to offer!
I've been interested in digital scrapbooking but I've never ventured into it. Looks good! My kids probably have no idea what webkinz are.
This is really cute, nothing to judge it looks great!!! I wish I could find more time to scrapbook and I haven't dared to try to do the digital ones.
Love the layout, Ang! I'm gonna have to visit that site. We are webkinz fans over here, too. The other day I had to wait to get on the computer so Ammon could feed his frog and build his backyard?!?! It kept him busy during Breaking Dawn, though :)
Post a Comment