
Sabrina's adult teeth started emerging behind her front row of teeth. While this is great for sharks, it doesn't work so well for princesses. Her baby teeth weren't even a little bit loose. We went to the dentist expecting to have one, maybe two teeth pulled. When he told us we'd have to have 4 pulled, I was shocked. Thank goodness for laughing gas! She left with four gaping holes in her mouth. I was a little concerned about how she would react to her appearance. She ran right into our bathroom and came out with a big grin on her face. "I think I look just adwable (adorable)!" I love it! The toothfairy actually came on time. Perhaps it's because she had to take out a loan that day to pay for all those teeth! Sabrina, we think you're pretty adwable too!

2 comments:
So cute! Haylee had the exact same thing happen! And had all 4 teeth pulled!
Sage has the shark teeth thing going on too, but the baby ones are loosening up so we waiting to let them come out on her terms. Trust me when it comes to Sage, it's better this way.
Post a Comment