Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Grandma Farr

Grandma Farr was almost a Valentine baby. We got together as a family on the 13th to celebrate her 65th birthday. We missed Tosh and Julie - but they have more exciting things going on in their lives. Grandma and Grandpa took us to Toad's in Harrisville. We played a round of miniature golf and then played on the arcade games. We didn't take our camera in so we missed out on some great pictures (Dad, that's a hint that we need copies of yours). Then we went back to their house for dinner, valentine games Grandma had prepared, and birthday cake. Thanks for sharing your day with us, Grandma! We love you!
I realize this isn't the most attractive picture, but all those puffy cheeks are to cute to pass up.
Jordan's arms are in the way, but I loved this picture! Good job on the cake, Jord!
Grandpa Farr and Jake. I think they like to make each other laugh!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

How fun. I'm sure you can use the puffy cheeks picture for black mail he he. Looks like you guys had a great time.

jakeanddeana said...

I absolutely LOVE the clip of the girls singing to Taylor Swift! That is so fun! I don't get to see much, (any) of that going on at our house :). Your kids are sure getting big -- so fun to watch from afar!