Every once in a while, as a parent, we are given moments that make all the tough times worth it. While I don't miss diapers, or getting everyone dressed, I do miss those cuddle times with my babies. We are cherishing the last few moments we have with Kali when she'll let us cuddle and coo all over her. Saturday she was coming down with a cold and really needed a nap. As I was sitting at the kitchen table, talking with Rory, she came up for me to cuddle her. She soon fell asleep. I used that as an opportunity to hold her while she slept and even caught a few Z's myself. What a perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon. 

Rory was also able to steal a few minutes when she held still and let him rock her. It just so happened that their church clothes matched!

1 comment:
Sooo sweet! I love those moments still happen, even though not as frequently as when they're young.
Post a Comment