Spring in Utah is a confusing time. One day it's warm, the next day it snows. I ran to pick
Miranda up from Art one day and when I got home this was how Kali was dressed. Let's start at the bottom. She has two right foot boots on. One is hers, the other is Sabrina's. When I left she was fully dressed, I have no idea what possessed her to put on her swimsuit. But obviously, she was smart enough to know it was a little cool outside - hence the winter coat. And of course, to top off the whole ensemble is a green flower that went with the cutest, practical sundress that obviously was just not good enough for playing in the back yard. This is who I hang out with all day, no wonder I feel confused most of the time!

No comments:
Post a Comment