Friday, September 25, 2009

Sabrina Performs

I mentioned in an earlier post that Sabrina was taking Hula lessons. Tonight was her first performance. She was a little nervous before she began. She was afraid no one would clap for her. They just performed at a ward party, but I think the performance bug bit Sabrina hard! She came off the stage SO excited. She did such a great job. She's the youngest, but she knew all the steps and the words to the song. Her teacher doesn't even sit up front to help. She just lets them do their thing - and she did it! I don't know if it was just because she was so young, or if it's just her, be there were several people that came up to her after and told her they couldn't stop watching her. Aunty Sheba (her teacher) was so proud of her. She hasn't always loved going to lessons, but when she was done tonight she kept saying, "I love Hula! I love Hula! I need to thank my teacher for teaching me hula!" It was a great night for her.



4 comments:

Jessie said...

That's awesome!!! She did great!!! I learned that dance when I was little... it brings back some fun memories!

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

Wahoo!!!! What a little starlet. It looks like everyone if following her. Way to go Sabrina!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Sabrina! What a beautiful talented hula dancer. You did so well! Congratulations! Love Grandma Farr

Unknown said...

that is so cute!