I still remember three years ago when my neighbor called to tell me about something and through the conversation we not only discovered that we were both pregnant, but that we were due within a day of each other. Kyle and Kalista were born a week apart. We started letting them have play dates last year just to give them something to do. At that point we spent more time trying to keep them from killing each other, than actually playing. But this year they've become really good friends. Kyle asks each day when he gets to play with Kali, and the minute Kali is bored she wants Kyle. Their nursery leader says that Kyle is really protective of Kali. Apparently it's okay if he yells at her, but no one else can touch her. They still have their moments, but they're pretty fun to watch
Don't you think these pictures would look darling in their wedding video?

2 comments:
I was thinking that the whole time I read this ... like do you all have a wedding planned??? I hope that I can have a kid at the same time as one of my friends! :)
Oh that is so funny because the first car picture I thought "Oh that would be so cute if they ended up together to have on their wedding video."
Post a Comment