Kali had to wait the longest to start school. She started the day after Labor Day. Kali was so excited to go she could hardly stand it. When I went to pick her up she said she had so much fun. I asked her if she wanted to go back - Absolutely Not! She is really into imaginative stories right now. She explained to me about the mermaids and tigers that went to preschool with her, and that they all had lots of fun. But she was not going again! The next couple of times she continued to struggle a bit about going. But now she is more excited about it and loves her teacher, Mrs. Paskett. She only goes two days a week for a couple of hours. I'm glad it's not more - I don't know if I could stand the house being that quiet for much longer.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How brave!! What a little sweetheart.
Hey Kali you cann't possibly be that big. You are growing to be such a beautiful young lady but.... not big enough to drive off into the sunset with a boyfriend. Love Grandma Farr
Post a Comment