Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Fun

The older kids were out of school Friday due to parent teacher conferences. Sabrina's preschool teacher graciously invited all of us to participate in their field trip that day. We went to the Halloween Roast in Paradise. We were able to take a wagon ride around their Halloween displays. I kind of just got the backs of their heads!

They also had a barrel ride for the kids to go on. They loved it!
Here is a picture of Sabrina with her preschool class.

After we got home the kids went outside to play in the leaves. Even the cat got in on the fun - you can tell he loved it! ;) I've been in such denial that fall was here (I really love the summer), but this was the first day that I was really excited for it.

1 comment:

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

So fun! I'm sure that cat had was smiling on the inside. Cute little wagon ride!