I was working on a project in the front room the other day when the kids came in like this. Sometimes I'm just grateful to see my kids being kids. How thankful I am that they have each other.
My favorite part about you and your family is that you guys are your own best friends. I feel bad for any of you kids friends because they will always have to compete with their(your kids) brother and sisters :) I love this picture it is a classic! Oh I need more scentsy stuff I'll write you an email. Love you
1 comment:
My favorite part about you and your family is that you guys are your own best friends. I feel bad for any of you kids friends because they will always have to compete with their(your kids) brother and sisters :) I love this picture it is a classic! Oh I need more scentsy stuff I'll write you an email. Love you
Post a Comment