Kali's face in the last photo is hilarious!!! It's like princess gone to the dark side ;) CUTE!
HOW CUTE!!! That is the funnest post Angie. I have to agree, the face is funny :)
those are 5 LUCKY kids!
Angie, your blog is so cute! I love all the pictures! and your kids are gorgeous!!! I love the picture of them all piled on the bed reading...so cute!p.s. our blog is http://www.fabulous-life-diaries.blogspot.com/ :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Kali's face in the last photo is hilarious!!! It's like princess gone to the dark side ;) CUTE!
HOW CUTE!!! That is the funnest post Angie. I have to agree, the face is funny :)
those are 5 LUCKY kids!
Angie, your blog is so cute! I love all the pictures! and your kids are gorgeous!!! I love the picture of them all piled on the bed reading...so cute!
p.s. our blog is http://www.fabulous-life-diaries.blogspot.com/ :-)
Post a Comment