I'm playing a little catch up. As December goes for everyone, we've been pretty busy.

Grandma Mann came and stayed with us for a couple of weeks around Thanksgiving (she lives in Washington). We loved having her here. The kids enjoyed some special bonding time with Grandma. Sabrina would ask each day where Grandma was to make sure she was staying longer. She took good care of Grandma. Kali refused to call her Grandma, but lovingly referred to her as "Grandpa" (she calls all of her Grandparents "Grandpa"). As you can imagine, life gets pretty crazy around here after school. Grandma was always there at the kitchen table to help Jacob with his homework worksheets and reading. One day when Grandma went to spend sometime with Uncle Blaine, Jacob saved his homework to do with her. Her plans changed, and she was unable to return that night. Jacob chewed her out for not being there to help with his homework. I think they both loved their reading time together.
We didn't really do anything special, and probably bored her to death, but we all loved our time with her. We love you, Grandma/pa Mann!!!!!
1 comment:
that is a sweet story! I loved hanging out with my granny when I was little and Rory looks just like her!
Post a Comment