I guess I'd better get our Halloween pictures posted before it's time for the Christmas ones! Grandma Farr went all out making costumes this year.
Sabrina as a mermaid
Miranda as Nancy Drew
Arianna as a Victorian Princess
I had to post two view on this dress. Grandma's talents are amazing.
Even though we've only seen one Star Wars, and it's been a year or so, Jacob wanted to Luke Skywalker.
The kids had fun trick-or-treating. We still have way more candy than we need. A couple of days before Halloween we had a Farr Family Halloween party. Here are a few pictures for that. Kali wasn't feeling well on Halloween, so I didn't dress her up, but here is her picture as a Mermaid with her cousin Bostyn (a.k.a. Ariel). 
Our neices and nephews:
Milton
Kaitlyn and Cambria
Jaron & Isaac
Jaxton and Grandma
Fun & Games



Kaitlyn and Cambria
Jaron & Isaac
Jaxton and Grandma
Fun & Games


4 comments:
Cute! Grandma Farr did do a great job. I love the Victorian dress. Bravo! Looks like they all had fun too!
WOW I was thinking Rory shelled out some SERIOUS dough for those costumes BUT wow who ever sewed them has some AMAZING TALENT!!! ( I work with Rory and he told me to look at your blog and now I am a fan :)
Holy cow that dress is amazing! I am so impressed. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, Halloween is one of my favorite holiday (especially love it since I had kids)!
Post a Comment