Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sabrina's Kindergarten Graduation


Our sweet Sabrina graduated from Kindergarten today. They did a wonderful program with fun songs they've learned all year. They also included many patriotic songs. It was so much fun to watch. She has adored having Mrs. Allgood as a teacher. Arianna and Jake both had her and assured Sabrina, before school started, that she indeed was ALL GOOD! It was a perfect fit for Sabrina and she thrived in her class. You'll notice her eyes are pink in all the pictures. As soon as the program was over she began to cry. Sabrina couldn't fathom not seeing Mrs. Allgood every day. I had to talk her into taking the pictures that we have. I think she was emotionally drained, so after a cookie and cup of punch we went home.

While I'm remembering, I want to add the sweetest story about Sabrina. I was doing something in her class one day. The kids were all having free time when I noticed that one of her classmate's had wet her pants. The other kids kind of backed up, got out of the way, and started to point. Sabrina, being the little mother that she is, immediately ran to the paper towels, tore some off, ran back and was about to start wiping up the chair. Mrs. Allgood stopped her in time and took care of the mess on her own. Mrs. A came up to me, shaking her head in amazement, and said, "In all my years of teaching I've never had a student do that." I said, "This is your first accident?" "No," she replied. "I've never seen anyone jump to help clean up and aid another student going through that."
Sabrina has an amazing heart!

RECEIVING HER DIPLOMA

SABRINA WITH HER FRIEND CHARLY AND ANOTHER LITTLE GIRL WHOSE NAME I'VE FORGOTTEN :)

SABRINA AND MAYA
SABRINA AND HER BEST BUDDY, CHARLY

SAYING GOODBYE JUST HURTS TOO MUCH

THEY WERE BOTH IN TEARS (OKAY, I WAS TOO)

SABRINA AND HER DEAR MRS. ALLGOOD

SABRINA WITH HER PRINCIPAL, MRS. NIELSEN

No comments: