Monday, December 21, 2009

A Few More Performances

On a very crazy Monday before Christmas we had 3 different events/performances going on in a matter of a couple of hours. For that reason again, I forgot to bring the camera. Miranda, Arianna, and Jacob all did a wonderful job in their Christmas piano recital. This was Jacob’s first recital and he got to go first! They all had their pieces memorized. While we don’t have any pictures, we do have a DVD of the recital. If I were technically minded enough I could probably put their portions on the web, but I’m not. So next time you come to visit we just might sit you down and ask you to watch!!!!

Sabrina also kept busy. Her hula group performed twice over the holidays. Once she rehearsed for a performance that we thought was going to be a business party. It turned out that dear friends of her hula teacher, Sheba, had tricked Sheba into believing this. But it turned out to be a surprise 50th wedding anniversary dinner for Sheba and her husband – the entertainment was her own dancers! Sabrina was also able to perform at Macey’s for a celebration they were having. It was kind of weird to clear out the produce department to make a stage, but it didn’t make a difference to Sabrina. She just enjoys performing.

Good job, kids!

No comments: