Miranda got contacts! She's excited and learning to get them in and out. It's fun to see her bright eyes again!
GORGEOUS!!!!!!WHAT A BEAUTY!
Beautiful! I think she was beautiful with her glasses as well!
Yeah contacts! Kiarra got hers last September and loves having them. Especially when it comes to sports. Miranda, love those beautiful eyes1
How Exciting!!! Miranda, you are such a beautiful young lady!
Miranda looks beautiful with her contacts. How funny that you have had someone in your family that is excited to get out of glasses...and I have had someone excited to get into them! hehehe
She is so beautiful!
Miranda, your eyes are very pretty and I think you will really enjoy contacts.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
GORGEOUS!!!!!!WHAT A BEAUTY!
Beautiful! I think she was beautiful with her glasses as well!
Yeah contacts! Kiarra got hers last September and loves having them. Especially when it comes to sports. Miranda, love those beautiful eyes1
How Exciting!!! Miranda, you are such a beautiful young lady!
Miranda looks beautiful with her contacts. How funny that you have had someone in your family that is excited to get out of glasses...and I have had someone excited to get into them! hehehe
She is so beautiful!
Miranda, your eyes are very pretty and I think you will really enjoy contacts.
Post a Comment