We started Friday at the Tracy Aviary. The kids had a blast. It was quiet, peaceful, and a nice morning.
Sabrina, Ari and the Flamingos
Miranda talking to the birds.
Aren't the birds supposed to be in the tree, and the kids on the ground?Just a fun video clip of the kids!
That afternoon we went to the State Capitol. They have a tour that takes you through it. While Miranda, Rory and I really liked it, Jake thought it was totally boring! They did love going up and down the glass door elevator. It was a really beautiful building and they've done an amazing job on the renovations. We even got to see under the building where they put the footings (I don't remember what they're called) to allow the capitol to sway 2 ft. in every direction without falling. Wow! My brother Jordan worked under there. I think you're even more amazing then ever, Jord! A funny side note - Our tour guide was Japanese and very hard to understand - but a nice and knowledgeable guy!








1 comment:
You found some great things to do in Utah! Next break I wanna come join you :)
Post a Comment