Okay, so I shouldn't have posted my last post quite so early. It continued to snow the entire day! We ended up with about 18 1/2 inches in about a 15 hour period. That's crazy! But my kids loved it, and ended up playing in the snow until 7:00pm (darn that day light savings time change!) when we called them in for dinner. It just blows my mind to see the kids in all of that snow, and know that just 24 hours earlier they'd been playing in the same yard, with very little snow and without their jackets!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
The snow, and the inversions are probably the only two things I don't miss about Cache Valley.
When it snows here, it melts off by noon, and I like that just fine :o) I haven't used a snow shovel once this winter (knock on wood).
BOOO BOOO BOOO the snow. What sweet pictures of CUTE sisters though :)
The pics of the girls playing outside are so sweet. Just think about how much better the summer will be for the farmers with all the snow that you just got. :) Did that make it any better?
Post a Comment