Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dancing Divas

Miranda and Ari dug out their dance costumes from two years ago. Sabrina has been in heaven! I heard Ari tell Sabrina she was going to teach her to dance. So while half of us took a Sunday nap, Sabrina and Ari worked on a dance (you'll notice it's to Sunday-approved music). My siblings might get a kick out of the memories this brings up. I just love how Sabrina watches Ari so admiringly. It's nice to see, despite their age differences, them having so much fun together.

You'll notice Kali sneak in. She was just walking down the hall after waking up from her nap. Completely unrehearsed, she joins them without missing a beat (okay, so maybe she misses a few beats).

7 comments:

Heather K. said...

LOL - that makes me laugh! She really did a great job teaching her. I love that its church music too! :o) That makes me look forward to Olivia and Alyson growing up and doing that type of stuff too. Girls are the best!!!

Anonymous said...

It puts me in mind of Angie teaching the kids dances. Remember the chair dance???
Good work Ari in teaching and Sabrina and later Kali for following. Love Grandma Farr

Tina said...

That IS pretty cute. Looks like Sabrina has a good teacher.

Unknown said...

Ari is a good little choreographer. She has some sweet talent. That is so cute!! She has grown up so fast. I remember having her is nursery. She was our favorite.

Sandra said...

That is so cute! I love how she keeps her eyes on her, very sweet.

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

That was great. The girls did great with their coreography. It must have been passed on in your genes Angie. I remember our dance having props. Good times. Cute kids.

Kristen said...

Okay that is the reason that I have always hoped for a little girl! I love this that was the cutest darn thing! Especially when they all three started doing it!!