
Miranda came home grinning from ear to ear yesterday. During the school announcements the principal announced that Miranda's Reflection entry was headed for the State level. We are so excited for her! She's thrilled, too. I posted her Visual Arts entry earlier, but I'm going to post it again. The glare is from the plastic covering that they require for the competition. The picture was done all in colored pencil. She spent months working on this picture, it's nice to see it payed off for her. We'll let you know if it goes on. Way to go, Miranda!


Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Miranda's going to State!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Wow! Congratulations, Miranda!!
That is amazing. What a talent!
Incredible!!!Three cheers for Miranda! Hooray for you, what an accaplishment.:) You should be VERY proud of yourself.....I sure am.
I ment to say accomplishment...note to self, stay in school an not only be an excellent artist, be really good at spelling. :)
Miranda, it really looks like a photograph! Congratulations, you're an amazing artist!!
Congratulations sweetie! Your talent just keeps growing. Just keep learning and the world will be yours. I am glad we are kindred spirits in art I look forward to your first SHOW. Love Grandma Farr
That is super cool! Oh I thought it would be fun to show Ryan the picture and have him tell me if it was a camera shot or not. He says "yeah that's a photograph!" I told him it was drawn by you and done in all colored pencil and he still didn't believe me!! You are good. Miranda you are one talented artist. Way to go!
Way to go Miranda! That is so exciting that your project is going all the way to the top! Angie, you must be very proud!
Way to go Miranda!!! I've missed a few posts- looks like your Valentines was fun. Great pictures!
Hey Cuz - sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your last comment on my blog. That picture is AMAZING! I probably am weird but it looked like a real lizard in the box before I read the post. I am glad I can keep in touch with your family through your blog since we don't get to see you very often! :o)
She drew that?!?! Wow. She did a great job. Good luck at State.
Congrats Miranda! We are very happy for you! Good luck in State!
Way to go Miranda!! That is so great. We are all so proud of you.
Congrats Miranda!!! You are very talented. Yes, we need to get together some time. Thanks Rorie for helping Davey with his Math. YOu are a good friend to him!
Miranda that's amazing! Thatcher had told me about this fabulous picture you were drawing on the bus one day. I just showed him the picture and he said, "That's the best drawing in the whole world!" Congratulations and Best Wishes at State!
Post a Comment