Cute little Kali! I LOVE it. The crazy hair day looked fun, the hair was great! We did the same thing with the food in young womens one time. It was a lot of fun. Miss and love you all!
How fun is that! I'm so glad Charly's not the only one running around the house in her swimsuit when it's 10 degrees outside. Kali makes an adorable Stitch. Kiera's pretty good at his voice - would you like her to teach Kali so she can complete the character? Sounds like your all having a wonderful time! Thanks sooo much for letting Charly spend so much time at your house. She loves being there!
6 comments:
Cute little Kali! I LOVE it. The crazy hair day looked fun, the hair was great! We did the same thing with the food in young womens one time. It was a lot of fun. Miss and love you all!
How fun is that! I'm so glad Charly's not the only one running around the house in her swimsuit when it's 10 degrees outside. Kali makes an adorable Stitch. Kiera's pretty good at his voice - would you like her to teach Kali so she can complete the character? Sounds like your all having a wonderful time! Thanks sooo much for letting Charly spend so much time at your house. She loves being there!
She's still in her swimming suit ha ha. I missed the crazy hair day one, how did you get the girls hair to stay up like that?
Your kids are so cute! I love the crazy hair day you are quite creative!!
I have soooooooo many picture of me growing up with a swimsuit on out in the snow. (backwards most the time)
I found your blog off of the Peck's, hope you don't mind if I "stalk" you!
Chelsie Brown
That is the cutest thing ever. Gotta love her!
I too am a new stalker!
Post a Comment