

Rory and I were put in as Valiant 10 primary teachers last fall. We loved our class, and were lucky enough to keep them for another year. So, now we are Valiant 11s! With only one girl and 5 boys the class gets pretty intense, but they are so much fun. The kids were excited when we told them we were going to have a class party at our house. We were going to go sledding, but after playing out in our minds the possibility of law suits connected to these crazy kids flying down the mountain, we decided feeding them would be a safer alternative. We prepared a mystery meal where you don't know what you're ordering (the words are all disguised) and served in four courses. I'm not sure that I'm explaining it right. Some of our favorite combinations were: an apple, napkin, water, & fork; also spaghetti, salad, breadstick, pudding but no silverware. I think our family enjoyed doing this as much as the kids in our class. Thanks to Ben, Noah, Ethan, Sam, Justin, and Tanaya for putting up with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment