Rory first took us down to the trail below the temple where he first told me he loved me. It was amazing to stand on that same bridge where just the two of us stood a few years before, and feel the difference that the seven of us made. Of course, we were trying to keep Kali from jumping in the water, and the others were busy throwing leaves down the stream - but they understood how special it was too.

We then went onto the temple grounds. It was such a beautiful day, and I was amazed at how quickly the spirit touched the kids. The kids looked around the water fountains and found their chosen rocks on the temple side. It was such a neat day to reflect on the love of our family and the special spirit of eternity you feel at the temple.









6 comments:
I think that is such a cute idea, to include your children on your special day. I am sure they will remember it forever.
Happy Anniversary! What a great idea to include the whole family in your celebration. "Family is Forever Day" - very cool!
Oh, and I really liked that poem too. Hope you guys got to celebrate just the two of you too!
Happy Anniversary!!! I love the pictures. We have never included the kids in the celebration but they are so much a part of it, neat idea.
I love that you started this tradition with your kids! Blaine told me about it last year and I think it is so cool... I think it will make them realize how cool a forever family is and want that for themselves when they get married. You are Rory are such good examples to me, I hope to become more like you!
What a great idea to have a family forever day! We may have to adopt that idea. For the last 2 years we haven't gotten away so that would be wonderful. Your family looks great.
Hey, I just want to say that I love the new picture of your kiddos in your header, they all look so grown up! Wow, what cuties!!
Post a Comment