Thursday, September 18, 2008

Time-Out for Me!

Last Friday and Saturday I got a much needed Time Out! Deseret Book does a conference called Time Out for Women. When my mom called and asked if I wanted to go I was thrilled! We spent Friday night and most of Saturday at the Kent Concert Hall at USU listening to beautiful music and being filled with the spirit. We were able to listen to Kenneth Cope, Mary Ellen Edmunds, Amanda Dickson, James Farrell, and others. What a needed get away! Like my mom said, we seldom have the opportunity to spend any time together that isn't constantly being interrupted by my sweet angels. It was just nice spending the day together. Thanks, to my dear sweet husband who took care of the kids so we could get away. Here's a shout out to all you men out there. Want a happy wife? Send her to Time Out!

1 comment:

Kristi Rowley said...

I have always wondered about "Time Out". I have thought it would be nice to go, but have never made the effort. I'm glad that you got the chance too.