My dad celebrated his 60th birthday on June 1st. After a little deception, we all surprised him at Maddox for a surprise dinner. We had fun spending the day with Grandpa and the rest of the family. All of Dad's kids and grandkids wrote love letters and put the in a special book for him. Then the grandkids sang him a couple of songs. Dad just kept shaking his head a fighting back the tears. He's not really comfortable with that kind of attention, but we loved giving it to him. We love you, Dad and appreciate all you do for us!
P.S. I don't know what happened with our picture taking. We missed Tosh, Erin, and decent pictures of Bostyn. If anyone has any from that day pass them on to me. Also, sorely missed were Brianna, Cayde, Jaron and Isaac (they were traveling the world, but with us in spirit).
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What fun! I am sooooo glad you posted the pictures. I wish I was there. It looks like dad had such a great time :) Way to put it all together. you are amazing
Post a Comment