Friday, April 18, 2008

Eatin' Green




So, Rory pointed out once that all of our pictures are taken at the kitchen table. I hesitated to even post this, because he's right. There's not much difference between this photo and the one for the Chess, Valentines Day, Weekend with the cousins, etc., etc.,etc. But I finally decided that if this is our family journal and essentially our family history, then St. Patricks day needs to be included. And I hope as our children grow up and leave our home that some of their favorite memories will come from this very table. We've already outgrown it and someday we'll have to replace it. But the stories shared, laughter given, memories relived, and lessons learned will live on and continue to be a big part of our life. Wow! I must be waxing sentimental today!

Anyway, we had a fun St. Patricks dinner of grapes, pickles, green salad with green ranch dressing, lime jello jigglers, green punch, green pasta with green alfredo sauce on top, and green cake.

No comments: