Friday, February 8, 2008

Advice for future generations of women...


NEVER - EVER CHALLENGE A MAN TO ANYTHING!!! I don't even know how the whole conversation started, or how we got to where we did, but the kids and Rory were talking smack and the end result was this:


The kids: Laughing their heads off and commenting on their dad's sanity.


Me: Begging him to change his mind, while simultaneously trying to juggle the video camera and the camera so I could have evidence towards any upcoming sanity plea we may or may not have to make.


Rory: Running outside in temperatures hovering around 10 degrees, in just his swimming suit, to make snow angels in the back yard.


If you think that's crazy, listen to this...When I told him that I didn't get one of the cameras to work, he said that it wasn't that bad and HE DID IT AGAIN!!! Let me repeat - Never challenge a man to anything!!

No comments: