Holy cow I haven't been to you sight for a while and I thought I'd drop in and check if you've updated....and boy did you update since last time I checked. You an your sweet busy family. Look at all these precious, fun memories you are making together. One thing is for sure, your children know they are loved. I love you sister and I think the world of you and your sweet kids. Rory's okay too!!;) Of course he's okay, he's wonderful.
2 comments:
So fun catching up on everything. You have such a neat family. I can't believe Miranda is in Young Women's!
Holy cow I haven't been to you sight for a while and I thought I'd drop in and check if you've updated....and boy did you update since last time I checked. You an your sweet busy family. Look at all these precious, fun memories you are making together. One thing is for sure, your children know they are loved. I love you sister and I think the world of you and your sweet kids. Rory's okay too!!;) Of course he's okay, he's wonderful.
I miss you!
Post a Comment