The kids made a haul this year trick-0r-treating. Here they are with their costumes. Minus Miranda. She had other plans and unfortunately her picture didn't get taken. You can see her in the previous post. She was a very beautiful Cleopatra.
Kali as a kitty

Arianna as a Native American (she didn't want to be called Pocahontas or Sacajawea)

Sabrina as a beautiful bride.

Jacob as a Backugan (if you don't know what it is you may have to google it)
His costume took the most time and in the end it was too awkward to wear to school. It was definitely unique!

Some of the neighborhood kids ready to get more treats than tricks!

Perhaps Kali won't be a make-up artist when she grows up. This is her Magic Marker version of kitty whiskers. The red above her eyes is from an earlier attempt.
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing your pics- It always helps brighten my day to see those kids. Its crazy to think how much Ari and the rest have grown. So cute. Love you all-
So fun to see the pictures! Especially the ones that I can see my house in! You guys always have so much fun! Miss you and can't wait to see all of you!
Great costumes! Love the Bakugan, too!!! Looks like a fun Halloween! :)
Angie I've missed so much. My side bar that puts all the updated blogs must not be working or something since I've found a couple that have not come through. Your kids look great in their costumes. Did you make that little wedding dress. That was sooo cute. The Bakugan was creative. LOL about Jacob getting an appreciation for what girls go through for the crazy hair day. I saw your post on facebook about your cat, sorry to hear about that. I wish I had any kind of advice but we have never been through that.
Post a Comment