I mentioned before that my cute sister took family pictures for us. As you can see we mixed up the blog a little bit. Here are a few others that we loved! Thanks, Brianna. You are one talented lady!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Ang, I love these. She did such a good job. What a cute family you and Ror have. We just love you guys.
Angie you are so photogenic. Cute pics!
Ok, somehow I have missed all of the posts since the salamandor. And believe it or not I check often. So, obviously I had alot of catching up to do. Wow, I miss you so much. What an amazing and wonderful person you are. Maybe I shouldn't have read all your posts cause now I just want to come back even more. You look so good! Congrats on accomplishing your goal of the run! You are such a great example to me in so many ways. I love you and your family. Please tell them all hi for me. I love the family pics too!
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! :)
What a beautiful job she did! Your kids are bigger than when we saw you at church each Sunday, that and well you have three more! But you and Rory don't look like you have changed a bit!
Post a Comment