Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My first attempt at blogging...

So, I've heard of blogging, I've even read some blogs by other people, but I never attempted it myself. Why would I have anything important that people might actually want to read. Then I saw a friends blog that included pictures of the kids and what they had said. Now there is something to write about! We'll give this a shot and see what comes of it. If nothing else it might give family a chance to see what is new in our lives.

4 comments:

Keanen said...

Cool idea you guys!

Keanen

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

hey guys!

I love it. Happy birthday to all those cute kids. Sounds like you are having a blast. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

wow ang, never had the courage to blog and don't have the concept down. my kids (youngest 2 do myspace) but not me. i have enough to do. i love this. now i can see the kids and get to know them between years. thanks

Anonymous said...

........and you did a beautiful job . . as usual.